Saturday 30 December 2006

New Years

It's 9am and after a fantastic night's sleep - due partly to unsociable (mostly japanese) travellers in my hostel and my rapidly shrinking travel funds - I'm about to set off on a pretty massive trek to Lavender bay to nab a vantage point for the bridge to see the fireworks. The walk will take me about three hours but i've been told it's the place to be. Hopefully there at lunchtime to grab a vantage spot before the hoards arrive. I've got a big book and postcards to wruite and i'll pick up some bevvies and nosh on the way. I haven't managed to find anyone to spend the day with so it'll be a quiet one I think. Just want to see the fireworks really then start the trek back to the hostel!

Wishing you all a Happy New Year in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment